Posted on | October 3, 2011 | No Comments
Run away! Run away!
Name: Progenitor Narcissus
Commonly known as: Know it all Mommy
- happily chuckling to herself about how she is SO WEIRD for having her diaper bag organized by hue and smell. I guess she’s just a GREAT MOM, DON’T YOU THINK?
- lecturing you on motherhood, parenting, children and discipline recited word for word from Dr. Phil.com
- letting you know all of her plans for her kid until he turns 47. (Since he likes playing with the contents of his diaper, he’s obviously a genius so she’s putting him in advanced playdoh modeling.
- knowing exactly what you should do with your crying kid 23 seconds after meeting him.
- not knowing where her kid is at the moment. Oh well, she’s helping you, right now.
Children identified by:
- being hands-down the most obnoxious child in the room.